LED Emergency Batteries ZLEBUFO-YY170 Series
The EBUFO series LED Emergency Driver is UL listed for Field and factory installation that allows the same led fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency driver switches to emergency mode and operates the existing fixture to 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery charge and converter for individual fixture requirements. This module will operate an LED array load at 25w, 40w with constant power at a rated output voltage of 1700VDC. The patented constant power design of the module maintains the output wattage to LED array even as the system voltage diminished resulting in a constant illumination level for an entire emergency runtime.
The integrated self-diagnostic circuitry will automatically conduct 3 monthly 30 minutes and annual 90-minute tests to verify proper emergency capability per Life Safety Code requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Constant power output on emergency mode
- Optimized for internal UFO fixture
- One Piece Design with Metal Housing, IP65 degree
- UL 924 Damp Location Listed
- NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code)
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
- 2 -in- 1, waterproof LED test switch and indicator light included, 2.4G mode as option
- Emergency output to LED driver AC input, simple wiring
- Zolu Lighting - ZLEBUFO-YY170 series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLEBYYACT-170 series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLEBYYTT-OOO series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLINEBYYT1-OOO series Emergency Led Driver
- 5 years