LED Emergency Drivers ZLEBYYACT-170 series
ACT series LED Emergency Driver is UL listed for Field and factory installation that allows the same led fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency driver switches to emergency mode and operates the existing fixture to 90 minutes.
The unit contains a battery charge and converter for individual fixture requirements. This module will operate an LED array load at 15w,25w,40w with constant power at a rated output voltage of 170VDC. The patented constant power design of the module maintains the output wattage to LED array even as the system voltage diminished resulting in a constant illumination level for an entire emergency runtime.
The integrated self-diagnostic circuitry will automatically conduct 3 monthly 30 minutes and annual 90-minute tests to verify proper emergency capability per Life Safety Code requirements.
Features and Benefits
- UL 924 Listed for U.S. and Canada
- Five mounting configurations available
- Long-life, maintenance-free, high-temperature recyclable Lithium battery
- 5 - Year Warranty
- Rated for use in plenum, damp location, and enclosed and gasketed fixtures
- RoHS Compliant
- Optimized for higher voltage LED luminaires with 170VDC driver output.
- High-Efficiency Performance meets CEC efficiency standards (CEC-400-2014-009-CMF).
- Increased illumination output designed for elevated fixtures
- UL Listed for factory and field installation
- Self-sensing output voltage operates various
- Product types reducing product SKUs for emergency options
- Zolu Lighting - ZLEBUFO-YY170 series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLEBYYACT-170 series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLEBYYTT-OOO series Emergency Led Driver
- Zolu Lighting ZLINEBYYT1-OOO series Emergency Led Driver
- 5 years
Zolu Lighting ZLEBYYACT-170 Series Emergency Led Driver